Industrial Strength Polyester Strapping
Polyester strapping has good elongation and recovery qualities that will keep the strapping tight around the package even if the load settles and shrinks in size.
• Polyester strapping is resistant to moisture and extreme temperatures, and does not corrode as easily as steel.
• Polyester strapping can be sealed either by metal seals, or by sealless friction or heat sealing. Polyester strapping can also be recycled after use for additional cost savings.
• Can provide up to 25% savings in strapping costs from steel
• Lighter and easier to handle than steel strapping
• Eliminate use of expensive seals