All of our tape products are manufactured using high-quality materials:
These water activated tapes are available in standard or reinforced fibre lining, each of which comes in various widths and roll lengths, for quality you can count on for every job.
Our packaging tapes come in two types, both of which are available in a range of widths and lengths.
• Polypropylene Packaging Tape is a general purpose tape used in a variety of lightweight applications. It can be used in either hand or machine dispensing, and is available in either Tan or Clear colors.
• PVC Tape is a strong vinyl tape with rubber adhesive. This premium packaging tape product is useful in heavy applications, and is available in either Tan or Clear colors.
Both polypropylene and PVC tape can be printed with your company branding, product name, or logo of your choice in up to 3 different colors.
This general purpose tape is useful in both the office and in the warehouse. This handy, affordable product is available in a wide range of widths and lengths.
Filament tape, otherwise known as strapping tape, is a pressure-sensitive tape with high tensile strength. It uses a pressure-sensitive adhesive and is excellent for closing corrugated boxes and reinforcing packages.
This strong, flexible tape has multiple applications and can stand up to heavy duty applications with ease.
Easily apply GO Packaging tape products with our handy tape dispenser. The tape dispenser comes with an adjustable brake and is available in a range of widths to accommodate a wide variety of packaging tapes.
Electric Tape Dispenser
Built for convenience, GO Packaging’s electric tape dispenser can automatically dispense and cut tape at the push of a button. This leaves your workspace clean and uncluttered from loose rolls and hand dispensers.
3M Polymask Protective Tape
Protect your products from scratching, marring and chipping during transit or storage with 3M Polymask Protective Tape. It’s available in various thicknesses, widths, and lengths, and offers several backing and adhesive options.
SM Specialty Tapes
• Aluminum Foil 3M Tape is moisture and chemical resistant, thermally conductive, heat/light reflective, flame resistant, and outdoor weatherable. It offers superior performance in both abrasion resistance and chemical masking applications
• Adhesive Transfer 3M Tape is used to apply splices on paper, poly bags and envelopes.
3M VHB Tapes
High strength 3M VHB (Very High Bond) tapes are used in many applications to replace permanent mechanical fasteners. It’s used in interior and exterior bonding applications, and has excellent durability and moisture resistance.
3M Double Coated Foam
This specialized tape product is used to fill gaps in bonding rough or irregular surfaces. It’s available in various sizes and thicknesses.
3M Temflex Electrical Tape
This black, 7 mil tape is a flexible, stretchy, conformable tape made of commercial grade vinyl. It is flame retardant and can be used for protective jacketing and harnessing.
Learn more about:
• GO Packaging case sealer equipment