Pallet pullers are used to pull pallets to rear of trailers for easy fork truck access. Made of rugged steel construction. Heads are self-cleaning and unaffected by wood particles, paint or grease. NOT designed for lifting.
• SERVICE CARTS – offer plenty of shelf space for any job. Tough structural construction. Light and easy to manoeuvre.
• STOCK PICKER CARTS – Pick and transport stock without the need of a ladder. Slip resistant steps with positive locking engagement. 1,000 lbs. capacity.
• GO 188 handtruck – Light duty, 600 lbs. capacity. 8” semi-pneumatic wheels.
• GO 110P handtruck – Medium duty, 800 lbs. capacity. 10” pneumatic wheels.
• Makes pallet handling easy. Safety Loop Handle and finger tip release. Polyurethane wheels.
• Lowered height: 3”.
• Raised height: 73/4” (Standard models).
• Other sizes available.
• Low profile and four way series also available upon request.
For today’s busy shipping dock where safe, dependable and easy loading/unloading is required. Available in a variety of sizes and finishes.
• Simple “Wedge Box”, balanced design, allowing the box to dump and return to position without assistance, under normal operating conditions.
• Heavy Duty base with integral Fork Pockets to allow safe transportation and use
• Self-aligning “Trap Free” guide system for smooth operation Positive locking Lever Latch release system for easy control
• Heavy Duty all welded steel construction
Rolling Steel Ladders
Portable ladders that roll easily into position and lock firmly to the floor. Ideal in warehouses, record and file rooms, stock rooms – wherever bulky material is carried up and down. Steps made of non-clogging, slip resistant steel. Available in a variety of sizes to suit your specific needs.
Racking & Shelving
• With only 4 basic parts to assemble and a full range of accessories to suit your specific requirements
• Fast and easy interlocking assembly
• Rounded corners
• Wood or metal shelving
• Colour: Grey baked enamel, other colours available on request